Thank You Messages For Godparents/ Thank You Notes For Godparents/Sample Thank You Messages For Godparents/ What to Write in a Thank you Card For GodparentsGodparents are responsible for the child’s religious upbringing and care. It is not a role only for the day when the child is baptised. They play a very important role in inspiring and providing the guidance as the child grows up. It is important to thank them and appreciate them for their efforts.
Here is a collection of heartfelt thank you messages for grandparents. Read on to find the perfect thank you note for Godparents.
- Thank you for sharing your wisdom and spiritual guidance. You have helped me grow so much spiritually. May God bless you abundantly for your support and guidance from the day of baptism until this day.
- Dear God mother, You are a special gift to me from God. Many might not have been gifted to have received a Godmother like you. You taught me to be the shining light for God each day. God bless!
- Dear Uncle, A very special thank you for being my Godfather. I hope to learn more from you each day. From Keith, Christened on 10 June, 2011 at Immanuel Church.
- Dear Aunty, Thank you for being part of my life this day and forevermore by becoming my Godmother. With lots of love, Jenny, Christened on 23rd May at Grace Church.
- Dear Aunty Gemini, I am so blessed to have a Godmother like you. Thank you for your love and support. With Love, Emilie.
- Dear Godfather, I know you are a very special person who can guide me every step of the way in my life. You can help me sail through the seasons of joy and sadness alike. I really thank God for the best guide, mentor and friend. Thank you for being my Godfather. You really mean a world to me. With love, George.
- To my Godmother, When I think of you as my grandmother and Godmother, I really count my blessings. I have been really blessed to have a Godmother like you. You are the best ever gift chosen for me and chosen with love. Thank you so much for being there for me when I need the most. With love, Emilie.
- Dear Aunty Keats, Thank you so much for showering me with love and guidance from the day of my baptism until today. You are certainly a blessing for me from above. Though I lack the right words to thank you, I would say from the bottom of my hearts a big thank you for being there for me.
- Dear Uncle, Thank you so much for your support and prayers on our child’s special day. Your guidance and prayers will inspire my son, John to grow in his Christian faith. May God bless you abundantly.
Other Related post you may like