Thank You Messages For Baby Shower Gifts / Sample Thank You Messages For Baby Shower / Thank Yoy Notes For Baby Shower
But before you start sending than you notes for baby shower gifts, try to incorporate some thoughtful pointers:
If possible, send handwritten notes. You could send flowers along with thank you notes.Make a list of who came and what gifts were given by them. Always address the guests by their names, even if they came in groups.
- Thank you for coming to the baby shower. I really loved the baby toiletries set. I was looking for herbal soaps and you brought it along. Thank you once again for making my work easier.
- It was lovely seeing you at the baby shower. Thank you for the gift certificate. The shop is nearby and I plan to raid it soon. Thank you once again.
- Thank you for your blessings for the baby shower. I truly loved the hand-knitted booties. They remind me of my childhood days. What a beautiful, loving way to welcome the baby! Thank you so much.
- Thank you for coming to the baby shower. We plan to deposit the gifted amount in the bank for the baby. Thank you for your valuable and practical advice to start saving for the baby’s future. Thank you once again!
- Thank you so much for coming to the baby shower. The stuffed toys set is just adorable. The pink teddy bear is especially made to be cuddled. Thank you so much!
- Thank you for making it to the baby shower despite your busy schedule. The cute little dresses stole my heart. Where did you lay your hands on them? Thank you once again for the lovely gifts!
- Thank you for joining the celebrations for the newest family member.
- Thank you so much for sharing our joy on welcoming the soon to arrive bundle of joy.
- Your angelic presence lit up the party. Thank you so much for coming to the baby shower.
- Thank you so much for your adorable and thoughtful baby shower gift.
- Thank you for the cute baby blankets. The baby will feel warm and comfortable in those blankets. Thank you so much once again.
- Thank you so much for the cute gifts. The baby and I are so lucky to have such a lovely friend in our lives. I can’t wait to see the baby wearing that lovely pair of socks and frock. Thank you once again for being such a darling.
Thank You Messages For Baby Shower Host / Sample Thank You Messages For Baby Shower Host From the would be mom
- Thank you so much for hosting my baby shower. It’s such a blessing to have a friend like you.
- Having you around makes things super easy for me. Thanks for such a wonderful baby shower.
- Thank you so much for the baby shower, from me and the kid kicking inside!
- So kind of you to host my baby shower. Thank you for such warmth and sweetness and that too, at such a short notice.
- You played the perfect host at my baby shower. How can I ever thank you dear? Thank God for friends like you.
- You’re the most generous host in the world. Thank you so much for the great baby shower. And a special mention for those (muffins or candies). You remembered I have a craving for them. Very sweet of you dear.
- You went out of your way for this baby shower. I can only thank you for your kindness and warmth that made all the guests open up their hearts. Thank you once again my dear.
- Thank you so much for the awesome baby shower. It was truly amazing. The baby enjoyed it too, no kicks, no fuss, all quiet in there throughout the baby shower. Thanks once again.
- Thank you so much for the lovely baby shower darling. It means a lot to me.
- This is such an exciting part of my life. And you made it all the more special. Thank you so much for such a wonderful baby shower.
- You made my day so special with the sweetest baby shower. I loved the coordinated color theme, the personalized invites and the food was simply scrumptious. And more importantly, you made all the guests feel at home. Thank you so much. I feel so special.
- This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life and I’m so excited that you made it extremely special with the baby shower. Thank you so much. I am blessed to have you around.
Thank You Messages For Baby Shower Favors / Sample Thank You Messages For Baby Shower Favors
Here are a few samples for making personalized favors using a scroll, plain tags or a note.Don’t forget to add pretty bows or ribbons.Read on to find the perfect thank you messages for baby showers favors.
- My sweet bud and I thank mamma’s best bud for coming over at the baby shower.
- My little one is blossoming just like our friendship has over the years. Thanks a ton for coming to the baby shower. Your presence means a lot to me.
- Let’s all grow together. Me, the baby and you! Till the little one springs out, sleep all you can aunt (name).
- So sweet of you to come at the baby shower of my sugarplum.
- The sweetest gift my baby can ever have in the entire life is the warm, loving presence of an angel like you. Thank you so much.
- A candy for an aunt just as sweet.
- Thank you so much for coming at the baby shower. It was indeed a blessing.
- May God always keep us together, just like this and may we have many more moments to celebrate.
- Thank you so much for coming to the baby shower. Love and best wishes from the proud would-be parents.
- With each passing day, may our love grow in the giggles and chuckles of our soon to be born baby.
- A special shower gift especially for you.
- Thanks for sharing this special occasion with me.
- From the baby still inside to the most loving friend outside
- Thanks for showering so much love on me on my first baby shower.
- A pretty gift for a pretty lady.
- A regal thank you from His Royal Cuteness.
- My little darling says a big thank you for coming to mommy’s baby shower.
- A lovely gift from one adorable darling to another. Lots of baby hugs to you.
- Thank you so much for coming. Simply delightful.
- A little note to say, how special you made me feel today. Thank you so much.
- A tint of pink, a dash of blue; this wonderful baby shower, was truly a dream come true. Thank you so much for coming. You made my day.
- Related post you may like